EWP Exterior Primer
Eureka Paints EWP exterior primer is a acrylic base primer suitable as a base coat for exterior emulsions.
- Eureka Paints EWP is non curing non chalking exterior coating with high opacity and whiteness.
- It is instrumental in improving the finish of topcoats and giving better bonding, reducing topcoat consumption as it substantially reduces the substrate porosity.
Eureka Paints EWP can be applied on a wide range of exterior cement plasters, exterior ceiling, asbestos sheets, concrete etc. as an undercoat.
How To Use
- Ensure that the substrate to be painted is free of any dirt, dust, oil, grease, any algal/fungal growth or any other type of contamination.
- This can be achieved by vigorous brushing of surface with media like wire, tar brush etc and cleaning with soft water.
- In case of pre painted surfaces - loose old paint etc should be throughly removed.
- Surfaces showing signs of chalking and flaking should be treated with some suitable sealer etc.
% (by vol)
|Eureka Paints EWP
Exterior waterbase Acrylic
|2 Coats of recommended paint
* Recoat period is quoted for 25°C and 50% relative humidity, these may vary under different condition.
||On normal masonry surface brush applied 9-10sq mtr/ltr/coat
|Recommended Dry Film
|10-15 microns for 1 coat
|Weight per liter
||8 to 9
||Minimum 1 yr when stored in original sealed container away from sunlight and excessive heat.
**Actual coverage may vary on factors such as substrate porosity, method of application etc. It is advisable and strongly recommended to check the covering on respective surface before use.
- Do not overdilute or over extend the brush
- Stir Well Before Use
For performance optimisation - ensure proper washing and cleaning of structures at regular intervals.
Please refer to detailed MSDS of Eureka Paints EWP for detailed information on safe handling of product.
Pack Sizes & Shade Range
Pack Size Availability: 1ltr, 4ltr, 10ltr, 20ltr
Shade - White